December 4, 2012

 Yay! I finally bought a perfect pink nailpolish<3 It's shade is perfect and it also sticks on my nails better than other nailpolishes that I have had. :)


We went for a little daytrip to Tallin yesterday with my boyfriend. Alcohol is much cheeper there than in Finland and the trip cost only 2e.... Also I wanted to find to find something nice (accessories or clothes) that you can't find from Finland, and I found these fab hand warmers<3 (I lost the picture, will add it later : P )

It wasn't the perfect weather for shopping heavy alcohol bottles and drawing them in these little trolley bags. There was a LOT of snow everywhere...
When we were back in Finland we saw that our tram was leaving. There was no way of drawing these 40kg bags and get to the tram. Luckily my boyfriend were strong enough to run and also carry both of the bags. :D I just followed and were like "Hey this is much better than drawing them in snow, wasn't this quite a good idea!"

I also bought these little miracles last weekend.
I normally don't like feathers that have a print on them(like those on top), but this print looks more natural than others.




 I don't know why, but I love Christina's style in this video. I never would dress exactly like that, but maybe  without leopard leggings and bras peeping beyond a tiny top... mmm and maybe a little less jewellerys...


No comments:

Post a Comment